- Low yearly membership dues, June through May.
$20 Senior(ages 65 or above),
$15 Student(ages 12-18),
Contributing Members: $200 – Gold $150 – Silver $100 – Bronze.
- Monthly membership meetings with a 90 minute presentation by a well-known artist or knowledgeable person associated with the arts. Check out calendar for upcoming presentations
- “Artist of the month” art show during members meeting. Gift certificates are handed out to the top 2 winners.
- Monthly Board Meetings open to the membership.
- A Membership Directory containing the calendar of events, constitution and bylaws, general information, and the names, addresses, and phone numbers of members.
- An Annual Members’ Exhibition in the fall in which to showcase your art; awards are given.
- An Annual Juried Exhibition in the spring which is juried by prominent figures in the art community and/or art comptitions, with cash and merchandise awards.
- Exhibits at the Collin County Tax Office which hang for one month. Artist rotation is set by drawing as needed.
- Plano Art Association’s monthly newsletter “The Palette”.
- Discounts at local art supply and framing stores.
- Book and video library as well as rental equipment available.
- Annual Scholarship awards which may be used for tuition for art classes and workshops.
- Benefit of participating in Community Projects.
- Networking and camaraderie with artists like you!
- Members get reduced entry fee on workshops.